Sunday 16 December 2012

Premium Beautiful Review

Masa dulu ena was introduced to Premium Beautiful by a friend. 
ena,hanyalah seorang staff klinik..

So what made me BUY Premium Beautiful???


* ena dulu ada stretchmarks yang sangat teruk So my skin jadi kasar, hitam dan teruk.. Macam-macam lotion letak still ada degil.

* ena dulu ada gastrik, kalau lambat makan, or makan tak teratur mesti akan pening and perut masuk angin dan memang kerap, kadang-kadang everyday kena.

* Dulu my MUST HAVE item dalam handbag ialah minyak angin cap kapak!!! lol

So, after my friend told me that Premium Beautiful ini boleh bantu dengan masalah kesihatan yang ena ada..That got me really, really interested!!! So I tried, and pakai for about a week.


Of course bila pakai PB, you will see an instant difference! then yang paling best is that my stretchmarks hitam makin berkurangan after 1 week! after 2 weeks dah almost invisible...Yay!!! and My gastrik pun tak seteruk sebelum pakai PB!

So after that result, I became very convinced. Then akhirnya join as an agent. 

So you see, Premium Beautiful is MORE about kesihatan. I know most highlighted common side effect is losing weight and a lot of pictures and  premium beautiful testimonial online tunjuk about before / after loose weight

BUT Think about it for a second. 
Camane NAK TUNJUK?


* testimonial masalah gastrik?
* testimonial masalah pening?
* testimonial masalah sakit pinggang?
*testimonial period tak teratur?
* testimonial asthma?

Naturally paling senang nak tunjuk is the difference of BEFORE & AFTER. And memang betul this is true.

So ena tak nak lah layan orang nak hentam/kondem/marah ke. 

To me, everybody has their own opinions and can make their own decisions. I mean, if you're NOT sure, why not just try it and find out more first for yourself

So, kalau berminat nak contact ena, please call or email at:-

017-5786453..zalenaena@gmail.com

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment